Monday, January 12, 2015

Staying Organized

One mistake we all make when we are moving is not boxing your belongings. In order to make your move as easy and as seamless as possible, you have to BOX EVERYTHING!

Of course I know you aren't going to box your dressers, chairs, wall art, etc. I mean, all of the other stuff. If you can fit it into a box, then put it in one. This will not only streamline your move on the day of, but it will also create a well organized moving truck or trailer and will allow your movers to work quickly and take fewer trips to the truck and back.

When we moved to Lakeway, I was boxing anything and everything I could find. I even went as far as boxing my kids' rolling drawers of crafts. You know the ones you can buy from Target?

I'll take some pics and post it later of our moving truck when a customer has been super organized and boxed nearly everything so you can get an idea. I promise it will make a huge difference!

That's all for now and don't forget to Contact Us for your next move!


No comments:

Post a Comment