Monday, January 19, 2015

Box ALL Of Your Small Items

Clutter when moving is a complete nightmare, at least for me it is. I've always started out each move we have made with perfectly organizing what goes in each box, and then neatly stacking it in an out of the way location in my house. Then the days start creeping up on me and before I know it the day of our move to Lakeway has arrived and I am realizing how unprepared I am. That's when I literally start throwing things into boxes and my organized move turns into chaos.

However, I always try to keep in mind one of my most important tips: box ALL of your small items. This may not seem like a big deal, but let me tell you from experience. The number of small items you have out of boxes means that many trips to the truck or your car.

I do have to say I have become more organized with each move. That being said, I'm banking on my next move to be my best move yet! And that means that everything will be in a box! Or at least that is my dream.

Good luck to you on your next move!

f you are in need of an extra hand feel free to visit our site.

No comments:

Post a Comment